Biological and pharmacological factors for success in implantology.
Nowadays, there is a considerable evidence about Platelet Rich Fibrin PRF. PRF is used in regenerative dentistry and in soft tissue management.
1. This course will present all the improvements of the PRF concept: Advanced PRF and Injectable PRF. The improvement is made through the Low Speed Centrifugation Concept. In order to increase the cell content, the growth factors release and the stem cells release. Obviously, The new protocols are showing better results with the use of A-PRF & i-PRF.*
2. Presentation of the new protocol A-PRF liquid in order to produce easily the “sticky bone”.
3. This course will present all the conditions to achieve better results and long term stability through the biological status of the patient: Vit. D and Cholesterol.
4. The surgical skills have to be updated in order to achieve a better angiogenesis and maintenance of blood supply as:
• The Soft Brushing technique: How to extend the flap without periosteal incision
• The new techniques of suturing
• The management of the pressure on the bone
• The reduction of stress on bone grafts
• The vascular protection of the flap